The event agenda's time zone is CEST.
Moderator of the whole event: Mario Bonaccorso
Ermanno Boccalari, Head of Unit “Research, Innovation and Technological Transfer”
Diego Bosco, President of the Lombardy Green Chemistry Association
Serena Fumagalli, Economist at Intesa SanPaolo
- The Gruppo Cap master plan towards circular economy - Andrea Lanuzza, CTO Gruppo Cap
- Flamma Innovation presents VIPCAT: Value Added Innovative Protocols for Catalytic Transformations - Roberto Fanelli, Project Manager at Flamma Innovation Srl
-Sustainable materials from mycelium-based technology - Stefano Babbini, CEO Mogu Srl
- Life M3P project: a waste material and technologies matching point - Claudio Brugnoni, Centrocot-Univa-Life M3P Project
- Bioeconomy at the JRC, Luisa Marelli, Head of Unit "Bioeconomy", Joint Research Centre, European Commission
- Projects SmartPilots and Pilots4U (title tbd), Lieve Hoflack, Projects Acquisition Manager, Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant
- Project SmartPilots: biobased pilot plants for the European bioeconomy, Ilaria Bonetti, Head of Innovation and Projects Area, Innovhub SSI
- From innovation to commercialisation: Centre for Process Innovation overview, Mattehew Abbott, Technology and Innovation Officer, The Centre for Process Innovation
Presentation of the WATIFY project and explanation of the matchmaking in the afternoon.
Speaker: Shirley Vollenberg, Watify.
The International Open Facilities meet the local stakeholders invited to the event through the b2match platform. Each meeting will last 20 to 30 minutes.
Before finishing the registration, please consult the WATIFY Privacy Statement.